Screensets behave differently after upgrading to macOs Ventura

I have a three-monitor setup, with one monitor above the two lower monitors. My Screenset 2 was set up to show video in the upper monitor, in maximized windowed mode (not fullscreen). (It had to be windowed, because in fullscreen mode the video wouldn't disappear if I switched to screenset 1 again.)

This worked fine in macOS Monterey, but after upgrading to Ventura, the video window doesn't open in the upper monitor anymore. It always opens in the system's main monitor, directly over Logic's arrange window. I have tried to open and lock screensets after upgrading, but it doesn't help. This new behavior seems to affect other windows as well, like i.e., the event inspector and the group panel, which I earlier could stack up in the upper monitor. Now they will only appear in the main monitor, and I have to move them manually. The Piano Roll and the Mixer can still be assigned to other monitors in a screenset, and appear in the monitor and position they were locked.

I use spaces, but I don't use "monitors have own spaces". When I change space, all three monitors slide left/right.

Anyone else who has had this experience? Is it something about the way Ventura treats monitors and spaces differently with the introduction of Stage Manager? My monitors also always flashes three times when the computer wakes from sleep, and this started from the second I'd upgraded to Ventura.

MacPro (2019) 3,2 Ghz 16 Core Intel Xeon W
macOS Ventura 13.6.4
Logic Pro 10.8.1
AMD Radeon PRo W5700X 16GB
96 GB 2933 MHz DDR4 RAM