Problems with SSL2+

I am experiencing an unusual issue which has been occurring during the past couple of weeks. I normally use my SSL2+ to record live from a mixer's stereo bus and it was working fine before updating from Ventura to Sonoma. Now I've been trying to record a track on my DAW and here is the problem:
When I monitor the inputs 1 and 2 on the SSL2+ everything sounds fine, but when I turn the pot to USB and try to monitor the recording, the source is crackling (distorted and gated) on channel 1, while no signal is sent to the DAW from channel 2. I also tried to change the SUB socket, using a C to A adapter, but nothing changes. The same is happening with an iRig ProDuo. This problem doesn’t happen when connecting the SSL2+ to my older MacBook, with good ProX, with High Sierra installed.
Could there be a bug, or should I just downgrade back to Ventura?

Hi again. I may be wrong, but for those who are experiencing the same issue with the Mic Mode setting in Logic Pro X, deselect the "Core Audio" box in your audio settings. This completely deletes the Mic Mode settings. 

1 hour ago, Johnmixlive said:

However, there should be a way to bypass Mic Mode completely when using external audio interfaces, in my opinion.

"Standard" means do not voice processing. "Voice Isolation" adds a layer of processing that is useful for some people, but generally not for us DAW musicians. That setting in the menu bar is displayed whenever an app is using the audio system to show the user something is grabbing the audio, it displays the current setting of the audio input, and allows you to change it between the two.

1 hour ago, Johnmixlive said:

I may be wrong, but for those who are experiencing the same issue with the Mic Mode setting in Logic Pro X, deselect the "Core Audio" box in your audio settings. This completely deletes the Mic Mode settings. 

It also completely disables audio in Logic. You'll no longer see that audio icon (because Logic is not grabbing the audio system), and you won't be able to record or playback audio, or virtual instruments - in effect, turning Logic into a MIDI sequencer for external MIDI hardware only.

• Like 1