Trying to set up profile

Thank You David. To start with I am not very good with computers in general but I can do some basic things. I thought I could click on a photo and drag it into the " drag your photo here". I have a photo library and I wanted to either copy and paste or drag it to the photo part of my about to be created profile. To answer your question no I did not get a message of any kind. I have a name for the Jpeg or a code if you will but no place to enter that. I hope it gets easier to participate in the forum.

Cheers, Bobberdoggy

It's a great photo by the way, lol.

Thank You David, I think I have it but it turns out that it was a headline photo and not the profile photo. Its a great photo of me looking up at a huge microphone in Nashville. Im happy now and I can begin to reply bother everyone on the site. Are you the owner of the forum? if so thank you for establishing this site.

Yes I'm the owner! Thanks for your kind words. 

I can see your headline photo so it worked great, although a profile picture is actually more important: that's the picture everyone will see in instead of that pink "B" circle we see next to your username when you post. It doesn't have to be an actual photograph, but anything that can help remember that it's "you" posting is helpful. Let me know if I can help. 

If you'd rather not that's perfectly fine. Happy to have you on board and do not hesitate to ask any Logic questions you have. 🙂 

I have really good feelings about this community and I can already tell that you are a kind person. Does the profile have an area to include a users gear? I will put a photo on my profile in a bit but to be honest I want to get going on using Logic Pro 10.7.9. Yaba Daba Doo.

Who ever figured out to merge two replies is very clever: great idea

• Like 1