Validating plugins issue

rekloos

Greetings.

I've just had a couple of updates done to my system and it seems that Logic is cranky about it. Not sure if and how they are related but my UAD 

and Softube plugs got updated a few days ago then the macOS got updated to 14.4 a day after and now none of those plugs get validated by Logic.

It just comes back as "crashed validation". This is on my main studio machine which is a mac mini M2. Everything is updated to the latest version, 

including Logic. I have my laptop which is mbp M1 running the exact same system as my mac mini, basically a clone. Usually I update things on the 

mbp first to test it and make sure it works before updating on the main machine. That's the weird part, no issues on the mbp after updates but the

mini is not happening.

So far I've deleted the plugins, restarted computer, reinstall plugins, restarted computer but no luck. Then I've deleted Logic and all files/folders

associated, restarted computer, reinstalled Logic, restarted computer but still no luck. And i've tried the o'trick of selecting a plug and Reset&Rescan inside Plugin Manager but nothing.

I just don't get it. I also have Ableton Live and during the process of uninstalling/reinstalling I check to see if everything works with Live and no issues

what so ever with both AU and VST versions of all plugins. 

Are there any new tricks to get these damn plugs validated? Forget why it happened, that's beyond me since my other computer is pretty much the

same architecture and no issues. Just wondering if there is a way to fix it before erasing my drive and start from scratch, which I'm not looking forward.