relocate sound library error

Been having a rather hellish time trying to get my "other" storage down from 70gb ( so that I can update anything at all (come on apple- this is absurd) ) and trying to relocate sound library I get this error -CFErrorDomainLaunched error 4

Anyone know what I cant try? Not finding much help searching online. 

29 minutes ago, EmptyVesselband said:

Been having a rather hellish time trying to get my "other" storage down from 70gb ( so that I can update anything at all (come on apple- this is absurd) ) and trying to relocate sound library I get this error -CFErrorDomainLaunched error 4

Anyone know what I cant try? Not finding much help searching online. 

I always use the minimal default sounds to avoid the space issue thing that I've seen and heard about many times so I can't really offer any suggestions from experience in this area.

But perhaps you may want to give this a try? I read it and it seems like it would be a viable option to consider anyway.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252263839?sortBy=best

Yeah Ive already deleted much of them. This didnt work, thanks though.  So frustrating, starting  to look like buying a new computer is my only option. Fun story: I got an app to help get through the Other storage and after deleting a big chunk of stuff my Other went up from 55GB to almost 70.