Additional Content Download Problem

Hi, I recently was redownloading Logic, 10.6.3 to be exact if that matters and Logic installed fine as well as the mandatory content, when I went to download the additional content everything seemed to be running smoothly but I paused it to fix the wifi (like when something says its going to take 100 hours to download usually if I reset the router it fixes it as was the case with this...Well when I went to resume it started from the beginning, thing is I was hours (and by that I mean gigabytes done) in already... So I thought ok maybe it will catch up (it didn't) BUT it did fully download everything but now I have all the extra gigs of identical instrument and samples and stuff from the first download somewhere on my Mac...

So my question has anybody dealt with this? Or know where the data is stored can it just be deleted?

Thanks for your time.

...FOR THOSE IN THE FUTURE THAT MIGHT HAVE THIS PROBLEM....

I figured it out... Temporary downloads are kept in this folder...

/private/var/folders

You just find what you need in my case I had a 36 gig partial download so I deleted it...

Problem solved...