Metronome makes a piano sound?

CREA9TURE

Suddenly my metronome makes a piano sound. Tried to switch to off but it still makes the sound. I noticed the sound also comes from one of my piano tracks. The sound is very low as well. Attached a photo when the metronome Is playing.Skjermbilde2024-03-20kl_19_28_21.thumb.png.6c49b1179ad589aa38f4f4a8cb55be7a.png

Is it happening in all projects or only this one ? 

45 minutes ago, CREA9TURE said:

Looks like it's locked on to the piano audio track. Still there even if I delete the track

I'm not sure what you mean, are you saying you hear a piano after you deleted the piano track ? Can you see in Logics mixer what channel strip outputs signal ? Also, what versions of Mac OS and Logic are you using ?

I moved the project into a new file and now the damn metronome sound is gone. So basically if I solo the piano audio track the metronome sound can be heard, but I mute the audio track it disappears. If I solo the other tracks the sound is also gone, it only can be heard as long as the pain audio track is not muted. Everything was a few ays ago until I opened the project today and everything was just all messed up. 

14.0 (23A344)

Could you post a couple of screenshots of your mixer in "All" view ? Unfortunately it sounds like your project could be corrupted, do you sometimes have more than one project open ? That is a known cause to project corruption... 

• David Nahmani changed the title to Metronome makes a piano sound?

All I can add to this is since 10.8 I’ve had a small number of my projects do similar things where the metronome would get changed to a different instrument or be deleted altogether without my action. In one instance a bunch of other channels switched inserts and instruments. Projects can get very unstable when the metronome channel is messed with or deleted, too… 

I haven’t seen it since I switched to Rosetta mode (could be a coincidence), so I’m not sure what causes it. There’s a chance it was related to this bug: 

Edited by sunbrother

3 hours ago, JakobP said:

our project is missing the "Click" channel strip, which should show up as the last software instrument channel strip in the mixer, could it be that you've deleted it by accident ?

Mmmmm....a possible question is whether or not it was automatically created when the metronome was enabled - with a default instrument in the "Click" channel strip (i.e. Vintage EP, rather than Klopfgeist...hence the "piano sound")?