Is there a way to bounce my tracks while maintaining the sidechain fx of the other tracks?

SoSpiro
Go to solution Solved by sunbrother,

ie.

- I have track A sidechained to track B 

-I have track C sidechained to track A

-i bounce track A and deactivate it to save cpu

-now track C loses all of the sidechain info because it's not sidechained to the me bounced track.  Now I have to manually change track C to sidechain to the newly bounced track.

-I have DOZENS of plug-ins being so-called l sidechained in this delicate balance and It would be too tedious to manually take note and manually change the sidechain information (though it's an option).

Is there a streamlined way to get all of these bounced tracks to automatically transfer the sidechain data ?  It would help immensely.

I guess the best solution I have is to prioritize sidechaining to buses over individual tracks for convenience when reassigning those sidechain inputs.

I'll probably actually just write all of my side chains down too.

On 3/24/2024 at 6:50 AM, sunbrother said:

Why not Freeze A instead of bounce and deactivate?

Hmm.  I'll try that.  Maybe I was just too used to this workflow to even consider that.  

if I freeze cpu intensive tracks, can I bounce then frozen as well?  I've noticed if I bounce when my cpu is high, the export isn't accurate to not DAW.