Multi-Meter-trick? Click to change gonio-frequency?

Sir Hannes

Hi,

actually I have 2 instances MultiMeter to see Goniometer and FFA together. Takes too much place, also Logic isn't able to just show the visuals without the metering, but metering solo is possible.

Do I miss any trick to change inside the plugin between Gonio and FFA like with a simple mouse click?

Cheers

You can map a button from the Smart Controls pane to the Goniometer tab. If you want, you can then map that Smart Control to an external MIDI Controller. Or you could assign it to a key command using 3rd party software like Keyboard Maestro. 

To map the Smart Control button to the Goniometer tab: 

Posted (edited)

Great advice. I mapped it successfully. 🙂 Get a karma point by helping me out with these questions 😄😄

• Is there a way to clean space up?
  • Can I freely move knobs and wheels around?
  • May I label them anyhow with text?
  • Are these assignments fixed to the plugin-slot-position, so can I move a plugin inside my mater channel around but these assignments do not break? - Yes: freely move around
  • How can I easily share this once I am done for my mastering chain? - Yes: I saved the master channel and opened it up in another project and the assignment was there too.
  • Why is the visual skin can't be changed? I might change the track skin, but not the master skin?
  • How might I fix the Smart Control to always stuck on the master? Most tracks it does not change but then there are a few track and suddenly I get the tracks EQ plus HG-2 and Vitalizer? 

Bildschirmfoto2024-03-28um19_35_49.thumb.png.19a0dabc84679a7e33d045e5da471035.pngBildschirmfoto2024-03-28um19_56_34.thumb.jpeg.f8640625958e3d71de7a1f0537d9e3ca.jpeg

Edited by Sir Hannes

13 hours ago, Sir Hannes said:
  • Is there a way to clean space up?
  • Can I freely move knobs and wheels around?

No, unfortunately, you can't customize Smart Controls layouts. I really hope that in the future we'll be able to completely customize layouts, that would be a great addition to this feature!

• May I label them anyhow with text?

Only in some layouts, by entering your label text in the inspector: 

Screenshot 2024-03-29 at 9.21.41 AM.png

Why is the visual skin can't be changed? I might change the track skin, but not the master skin?

To change the master layout, choose Track > Show Output Track, select the Stereo Out track, and change its Track layout. 

How might I fix the Smart Control to always stuck on the master? Most tracks it does not change but then there are a few track and suddenly I get the tracks EQ plus HG-2 and Vitalizer? 

It will show the Master only if the selected track's output is set to Stereo Out. Otherwise it displays the Smart Controls for the Aux that the track is routed to. 

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Sending you a big big Thank You, David! 🙂

I sent a easter feature request about individual configuration of smartcontrols plus in addition having it with labels, keycommands (without maestro) and in a floating window to always have it on front and active, but not disturbing my eyes.

Edited by Sir Hannes
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sir Hannes said:

I sent a easter feature request about individual configuration of smartcontrols plus in addition having it with labels, keycommands (without maestro) and in a floating window to always have it on front and active, but not disturbing my eyes.

Yes, that would be amazing! Crossing fingers! 🙂