Screenset is locked, but there's a project lock and a LogicPro.app lock :(

Sir Hannes

Screensets I find since I bought Logic fiddly. Now I tried it again and put my Multimeter in the top right corner and having my SmartControl set to MASTER and keep it open. If I lock the screenset now, save the project and

a) close the project and re-load the project: everything stays where I want to have it due locking my screenset 1. 

b) if I close LogicPro, open it again and load that project, the MultiMeter is randomly around the middle of the screen and SmartControl shows now an Aux from the track which is selected.

Please note: I do not click any mouse nor keyboard button. I just use close project/ open project/ quit LogicPro.

I find the behavior unreliable. Do you have any ideas on how I could fix this?

Edited by Sir Hannes

I'm not sure why the plug-in window changed position. 

The Smart Controls however display controls for the channel strips visible in the Inspector. If you select a track that has its output set to Stereo Out then in the Smart Controls you can choose to display either the controls for the track, or the controls for the Stereo Out (named 'Master'). 

If on the other hand you select a track that has its output set to a bus, then in the Smart Controls you can choose to display either the controls for the track, or the controls for the Aux that receives that bus.