Crash every time I use adapt tempo mode.

Strangeweek

Im on an unsupported update to Ventura from sierra on my 2012 server Mac. I’m assuming that’s my issue? It didn’t used to happen. The new logic features got the best of me. Not to mention updating certain plugins. Every time I record in adapt mode as soon as I hit stop and it analyzes it freezes and then crashes. It also does this when analyzing a pre recorded track. I’ve got very few third party plugins but I’ve bypassed them already to no avail. I’m wondering if it’s some sort of issue with my ram and the fact that I’m using a 2012 with a version of logic that’s sort of built for the silicone processors.. anyways everything else works without fail. I decided to just keep everything where I’m at because it was such a headache to get here and the mastering feature in logic rules! Imo. I don’t use adapt tempo very much but it’s certainly nice to have. If I can’t figure this out I’ll just have to start saving for a new m2 machine. Which I should be doing anyways. Thanks logic people! 

-Corey 

Just realized midi does not crash adapt mode and works. Also these are things to rule out. Presets gone array. I have a fresh instal of logic with nothing changed out of stock. I am recording to an external SSD but I have tried saving to different locations. 

technical:

Mac:  late 2012 2.3 Ghz i7 

Mac OS: Ventura 13.6.6.
Logic Version: 10.8.1.