DMD_Kit piece naming weirdness

James Adamson

Hi all.

I have posted about this some time ago and thought I had solved it but clearly not.

I have a vocal from which i have created a DMD kit. (Using create sampler track) 

I have gone through each quick sampler connected to the individual pads renamed the sample (checked the file and confirmed ts renamed on disk). I have saved each individual sampler with the name of the word being triggered then shift spaced the track to update the name to match the sampler(Or the word being triggered by the sampler.)

i have then saved the whole thing as a patch.

To test this I have both imported the DMD kit from the logic project (I set up a project speciffically for initial audio work) Into working project using "import logic project." And By loading the patch. 

What I had in front of me was each track name correctly referenceing the word being triggered by the quick sampler connected to said track .

Then when entering the quick sampler this also was correctly named as was the pad on the DMD interface and the sample in the quck sampler.

GREAT!!!

Then after quitting and reloading all morning a few times and everything working as it should all of a sudden all my track names and sampler names(Not the saved sampler name though.)  Have reverted to the name of the original sample.

i.e    vs1_bip_8.1    ( Kinda irrelevant other than its the original audio file name that was used to create sampler track.)

Any ideas as it seems random.

Ta .

J.