Pitch Bend Malfunction

HLM01
Go to solution Solved by HLM01,

I've got an arrangement using a sound library (Garritan JABB 3) via Garritan's ARIA player plugin and I've got some pitch bends won't return to pitch and the notes won't switch off.

Weirdly, I recreate the situation a few bars before in the same track and it works fine. When I pasted the good version in where the bad was the problem persisted. 

Couple of screenshots show the two versions. The pitch bend on the right is the dodgy one. The event lists look the same to me. 

Any thoughts as to what's going on?

Thanks

Good Pitch bend.png

Bad Pitch bend.png

Edited by HLM01

• HLM01 changed the title to Pitch Bend Malfunction

It's hard to tell where the pitch bend curve starts and ends because of the small horizontal zoom level. I would zoom in closer onto each pitch bend curve and double-check the position of the curve vs the note. 

Feel free to share your project file if you want one of us to see what's wrong. 

Screenshot 2024-04-18 at 11.51.37 AM.png

• Solution

Thanks David for advise. I've since reloaded the original midi files into a new iteration of the project and its all working fine. If it happens again I'll dig deeper.

• Like 1