To the owners of the old Logic Studio 8: Apple Loops question!

anp27
Go to solution Solved by des99,

Just wondering if any of you knew whether the current full installation of Logic 10.8.1 Sound Library includes all of the Apple Loops content from the old Logic Studio 8 content/Jam Packs/etc. I was looking at Logic Studio 8 on eBay and noticed it comes with the Jam Packs DVDs so was just wondering if there was any overlap there. I purchased Logic 9 in 2011 when Apple started selling the download only version, then in 2013 I purchased Logic Pro X. I've always installed the entire Sound Library so I know I have everything installed. Would love to know the answer to this, TIA!

LP9 came with all that stuff from memory, apart from the Soundtrack Pro content, as Soundtrack Pro was deprecated. If you installed all the LP9 content, including the Legacy content, you should have all the Jam Packs. If you do a screen grab of the Jam Packs you have, I can check my content here, as I pretty much have everything content-wise from LP4.x onwards around...

3 minutes ago, des99 said:

If you do a screen grab of the Jam Packs you have, I can check my content here, as I pretty much have everything content-wise from LP4.x onwards around...

Here you go 😛 I have every single thing available in the Sound Library installed. SoundLibrary.thumb.png.6ebea2fac3d1d1fa61dfb8d0cf3662b7.png