2 strange anomalies. One in Take Folder, the other is repeating audio

Running Logic 10.8.1 on Mac Mini M1  OS 14.1.1   Have left "Open with Rosetta" due to another issue which is momentarily gone.  

I'm having two takes within a take folder play simultaneously.  Just reopened the project.  It replays the last saved take segment plus any other I choose.  You hear the last saved segment no matter what.  Sounds like two tracks.  No, there is no audio segment hidden behind the take folder.   ??

The other problem was on an audio track.  Backing vocal.  Short line.  Would replay every four bars.  No looping, no delay.  Duplicated the track - still there.  Deleted the track, created one from scratch.  Problem gone.   ??

6 hours ago, Burn Witch Burn said:

The other problem was on an audio track.  Backing vocal.  Short line.  Would replay every four bars.  No looping, no delay.  Duplicated the track - still there.  Deleted the track, created one from scratch.  Problem gone.   ??

Straight audio file - not a take folder or a sub-track of a parent folder?
Sounds like an alias folder was in play here?
https://support.apple.com/en-au/guide/logicpro/lgcpf7c0bbe4/mac

7 hours ago, Burn Witch Burn said:

Sounds like two tracks.

Processing on the track - or any destination?

• Like 1

Hi Oscar Wilde, no alias.  It was a take folder with just a couple of takes.  

It was a backing vocal, so I had an EQ, a compressor, and light compression on the backing vocal Sum Aux.  Very light reverb.  This was Waves Abbey Road Chamber right on the Sum Aux.  It was a short decay.  Nothing that would repeat four bars later at 116 bpm.