Midi snapshot at start of track,

GavinTF

Howdy, I have Logic Pro running and I am using the D16 Phoscycon  plugin -iots a visual roland tb303, and to get the3 effect I want I like to twist the knobs on my midi controller set  and save the midi changes as the track goes at automation, But when I start the track it is using the last midi input I had  rather than where it was the top of track,  I seem to have to slightly nudge each dial at present to record that its at 0 on the plug in, is there a way to capture the plug in where it was at all the knobs at 0 , as id like to be able to go back and start without having to turn all the dials back to where they were, on other tracks I want the dials set at certain points when the track starts but it seems to still restart the track in the setting the dials are at. I hope this even makes sense . in basic id like the track to have the snapshot of the dials etc when the tracks starts instead of restarting how it finished beoifr it then starts the automation I recorded in. Am I asking too much of it ? ive been trying Latch and write and touch but im not sure if im using the wrong settings .  My ssl uf8 returns the faders to their starting position just not my synth plugins