Logic Buffering after bouncing a Project

adaz4

Using version 10.6.3 I have found that after bouncing down a current logic project for mastering, Logic starts permanently buffering.The project has bounced to my desktop, but the project still buffers.The only way i can get out of the project is to force quit logic.

Any ideas on why this has started to happen ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "permanently buffering"...

Does changing your bounce settings affect the behaviour? (Ie, a straightforward bounce to PCM, no normalising, don't add to iTunes etc). Or bouncing to a different place?

by "permanently buffering"... I mean the multi-coloured buffering circle just keeps going.

I have not changed any settings in my bounce screen and I never include bounce to itunes etc

1 hour ago, adaz4 said:

I mean the multi-coloured buffering circle just keeps going.

Ok - in the Mac world, that's called "beachballing", and means Logic is either processing, or is stuck (this basically happens when an application is no longer responding to UI events).

It's not clear to me what your bounce settings are - did you try what I suggested, and if so, can you let us know what the results were? This is part of the troubleshooting process...