Project reverted to 44K...but still out of sync after return to 48K?

jjmmuir1
Go to solution Solved by jjmmuir1,

Hi, I just returned to my project and there was a message up about a 'missing driver' - I ignored and restarted and every track is slow and out of sync. Suspected that the sample rate had changed (somehow) and was no longer 48K...it had changed but now I've revert back to 48K the tracks are still slightly out of time. Is there a way to fix this...I haven't touched anything yet, nor tried to drag tracks in time. Any idea what's going on? Thank you!!

Jeremy

Hi David - thanks - everything is 48K 24 bit.

When I got the message, all the plug ins had the orange exclamation point including the 'gain' plugin, strangely. I didn't want to save but I hadn't saved my previous recording so I had to before restarting

I imagine I will be able to slide everything in time...but this is most strange and I wonder if there is an easier, instant fix..

Make sure you save your file as a copy so you leave the original untouched and work in the copy, just in case. 

Now in that copy, choose all audio regions and - assuming you didn't do any editing of your audio regions like moving or copying recordings around the Tracks area, choose Edit > Move > To Recorded Position.