Video Game Metal from Sweden

Nerothos

Well, I don't know how many people around here actually like metal, but hopefully some of you might enjoy our stuff.

The "band" is called Blaze Heatnix and our myspace can be found on www.myspace.com/heatnixmetal

If you follow the top friends links, you can also find two more bands by basically the same people, Hitman and Immaculate.

Definitely feel free to post criticism, especially on the Blaze Heatnix stuff (some of it is really old though). All I can say is that getting a MacBook Pro and working in Logic 8 has been inspiring to say the least :D

DUDE, I LOVE this!

I actually was trying to start a nintendo coverband myself.

I had arrangements for Metroid, Mike Tyson's Punchout. ahh.

my friend and I trying to get our "final fantasy" cover band going too, we're called "phoenix down"

but right now it's just him and me, emailing files to eachother that we recorded.

Now you know how much of a nerd I am,

Thank You,

Evan

Make sure you PM me stuff you finish recording, I'd love to hear it. Can't get enough of hearing different people's renditions of well-known tunes.

Our approach is to keep it all very clean without too many fancy arrangement tricks, but I definitely don't mind people putting more experimental ideas into work.

• 1 month later...