Sell me your Logic 7.2 Crossgrade CD!? Or a Copy?!!

polive

Hi, frustrated Logic Pro 7 user here. I'm have some real problems with bugs, and although I know it makes sense to upgrade to Logic Studio, I don't want to quite yet - I've nearly at the end of some big projects and I don't want to confuse myself with a new user interface if I can help it (even though it's clearly a winner).

If anyone can send me a Logic Pro 7.2 Crossgrade CD as Apple were selling for about £35, I will happily pay them for it (via PayPal for example, or however you like). I really need to advance my tracks and I can't get hold of this from Apple.

*Many Many thanks* if anyone can help! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys, i had the same problem. I solved it by finding a friend who had the cd to lend me. I was however willing to pay apple for it like you are. For your info it is avaiable on a few p2p torrent sites. Not that i condone the use of these but it may be helpfull knowledge to you.

I am also willing to pay apple for a second dongle for my logic, but I think it has to do with laws. For example, we never truly OWN logic in theory, was just bought the rights from apple to use it.

we can sell logic, but in theory all we are selling would be the license.

You can download the Logic 7.2.3 upgrade/update from Apple for free at

http://www.apple.com/support/downloads/logicproupdate723.html

You need to upgrade 7.2 installed before you can update to 7.2.3. We are looking for the disk to upgrade to 7.2 from our 7.1 systems.

I can see how easy it is to mistake, but we're not looking for an update, we're looking for the upgrade.

• 3 years later...

"bump."

Hi, all. I'm new to this forum. I'm running Logic 7.1.1 on a 2 GHz G5 w/ 2 GB RAM. I recently upgraded my OS to 10.5.8 to take advantage of a few apps that were only written for 10.5 and up; and, I discovered that 7.1.1 wasn't running too well for me anymore ((I was running rather smoothly on 10.4.11).

If anyone still has a copy of the Logic 7.2 "crossgrade" (it's 2011, I know), let me know. I'm based in NYC, so I've already PMed Lordtom. But, in case he doesn't have it anymore, if anyone else has it laying around, let me know.

I guess if all else fails, I can downgrade back to OS 10.4...