freezing multi output software instruments?

belongs2riri

Umm i have a question for the pro logic users.. when i load ezdrummer in its stereo configuration there is a freeze function on the track header..however when i load ezdrummer as a multi output instrument..there is no freeze function as the different parts of the kit are routed to the aux's.l can someone tell me if there is anyway to freeze multi-output instruments? plz :)

I could be wrong here - this might only work for multitimbral instruments, not multi-out instruments - but, on the relevant track, try drawing a totally blank region (with the pencil tool, in the arrange page) running the entire length of your song. Then you should be able to freeze the instrument.

I could be wrong here - this might only work for multitimbral instruments, not multi-out instruments - but, on the relevant track, try drawing a totally blank region (with the pencil tool, in the arrange page) running the entire length of your song. Then you should be able to freeze the instrument.

You are indeed totally wrong:)

You cannot Freeze multi-output instruments.

I hang my head in utter, utter, utter shame.

Then dunk it in sick for good measure.

Then get someone to slap it. Someone who doesn't mind slapping sick.

Does this mean I don't qualify for the Logic Users quiz team? There goes my social life again.

Sigh ad infinitum...

• 6 years later...