Hello hello!

Queen_Tantrum

I'm not sure if there is a n00b thread I should have posted in first (I just signed up). Anyhoo, I would like to share my stuff with you. It was all recorded in Logic - very basic setup: home PC, just using 58s atm until I get a decent condenser mic...guitars going through my mixing desk into the computer via analogue input. But I'm pretty pleased with the results and excited to imagine what sounds I'll be able to create once I finish getting my setup. Next purchase is probably going to be MBox2 and some decent monitors as I am just using ordinary speakers and then bouncing stuff and running off to play it on various sources lol.

Here's my link, hope you enjoy :D I'd appreciate feedback (as long as criticism is constructive so I can learn from it!)

http://www.myspace.com/queentantrum

are you emma ?????

great voice...reminds me of 'skin' in places, an obvious influence (a good thing)...and she's one of your friends

in terms of the recordings....sound great coming out of my macbook pro speakers.....would like to listen at leisure...there'a a lot of stuff here

keep it up

also, courtney love as a friend ( i f**c*in' love courtney)....you are in great company

maybe i'll post something more constructive if i get through it all......

Great voice (especially when you push it to it's limits sounds brilliant), lots of tracks on there to go through which will check out given more time (not keen on myspace as it's a big pond to sink in lol but you seem to be doing ok there lol) but had to drop in and congratulate you on some cool tracks for now. Hard to be constructive as you seem to have your own sound and know what you are doing so can offer little in the way of helpful comments other than to say keep truckin' :D

Thanks, Geiger :)

I do like going Robert Plant-esque but only dare when my neighbour's out (he hates me already, grrr). I'm still wading through the forum but there are a lot of topics that have been helpful already. I've been looking for a logic forum for ages!

are you emma ?????

great voice...reminds me of 'skin' in places, an obvious influence (a good thing)...and she's one of your friends

in terms of the recordings....sound great coming out of my macbook pro speakers.....would like to listen at leisure...there'a a lot of stuff here

keep it up

also, courtney love as a friend ( i f**c*in' love courtney)....you are in great company

maybe i'll post something more constructive if i get through it all......

I yam yam yam :D

I LOVE Skin...I was devastated when Skunk Anansie broke up (still am). I listen to her solo stuff but it's not the same....Ace is still doing his thing with his band Inner Mantra, which is a bit more retro sounding but there'll never be another Skunk Anansie :cry:

Great to hear that it sounds okay coming out of your speakers. I always wing it between my speakers and headphones and hope for the best! Thanks, el-bo!

And Courtney does indeed rawk. You should subcribe to her blog if you're on myspace; it's pretty cute. :P