ES2 Bass SuB Ovld

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Which folder does this go in? I was looiking last night, but there's a million .pst files.

Try

Library>Application Support>Logic>Plug-In Settings>ES2

I don't remember where I picked up this hint (probably somewhere on this site...) but I made an alias of the above-mentioned 'Plug-In Settings' folder, placed it on my desktop, and renamed it 'Logic Plug-In Support'. Now when I download a new plug-in setting, the folder is right there.

I don't remember where I picked up this hint (probably somewhere on this site...) but I made an alias of the above-mentioned 'Plug-In Settings' folder, placed it on my desktop, and renamed it 'Logic Plug-In Support'. Now when I download a new plug-in setting, the folder is right there.

I simply dragged my /library/application support/logic/ folder into the top of the Finder window, so it's always there - and gave it a logic icon. I also added a shortcut to the /library/audio/Plug-ins/Components/ folder (on the left) to quickly manage my AU plugs. I can drag and drop something onto those shortcuts to place the file inside the folder, or click them to open the folders.

1628460248_Picture2.png.95af44a8b013b26f1871939977ca1542.png

• 5 months later...