Ricardo D - Electronic dance - Logic & Mac Mini

Ricardo D

• 1 month later...

I'm a big electro house fan and I think your beats are wicked! They're techy, elaborate and creative. I'd even compare your style of beats to James Zabiela.. that's how much I like them. I think that if you combined them with more electronic sounds and less organic instruments, you'd have a winning formula.

Keep it up.

very very cool man. Life on the Beach is a potential hit. I always imagine what this would sound like in a club. Does it make me wanna get up and dance? Yeah man, I'd down my shot of Patron and I'd hit the dance floor!

I'd love to hear the lead synth (@ 2:14) line up an octave, you got a ton of low end stuff goin on so you really won't lose anything doing that. Also, have you considered a key change for the last chorus when everything gets going? That would be totally hot especially with a cool paddy transition and a syncopated 32nd note drum lead in (it may be a bit cliche though, but you get my drift).

Keep up the great work...i'm looking forward to the final cut. Keep us posted.

PS - r u running logic 7 stock? Any 3rd party stuff?