no audio??

bobsbarricades

I start up Mainstage and I can play my keyboard. Cool!

I plug in my guitar and... nothing.

What? I keep checking everything to make sure its working. I switch back to logic and my guitar plays fine.

I am using a Saffire LE and it doesn't make any sense. I open up the Saffire control panel and I am getting signal from both my guitar and a mic I plug in... but NOTHING is coming out through Mainstage except or midi stuff. Why? What setting am I missing

The midi keys are going through the saffire LE also - and yes I have selected the Saffire as the Audio Driver.

HELP ME PLEASE!

I am using a Saffire LE and it doesn't make any sense. I open up the Saffire control panel and I am getting signal from both my guitar and a mic I plug in... but NOTHING is coming out through Mainstage except or midi stuff. Why? What setting am I missing

There are several possibilities for this:

- wrong output selected. Does it work with the internal audio interface?

- volume/expression down to 0, or mute is active. Also check the master!

Big heck for both of those. Although I can't heck to se if my guitar works on the buit in audio driver because I don't have a way to get my guitar to plug in - but I can verify that the midi works - but the midi worked with the saffire too so...

thanks though! are there any other things I could check?