My first Logic song...I BET you recognize this one

SwedeinLA

Hey I like your stuff Maeghan...Very subdued and chill. Great job. What piano in Logic is that? sounds GRAND :D

Actually, it is Synthogy's Ivory - Steinway , I don't really care for Logic's Steinways ... (i think they sound fake ... not very expressive)

thank you ... yeah, i want to fix the piano track ... the whole idea with "prelude" was to put something together for my myspace page ... and put it together in one day

Chicosatis....Sorry, little slow today :? No its not GAP (the plugin) its a rack mounted Line 6 Pod XT pro (outboard gear) I d rather do as much outboard as possible. ZERO latency and the guitar sound is pre-mixed right from the get go. The guitar sound in question is a 70's Marshall stack, and then I added a little compression and reverb from the Logic channel strips. I am quite happy how that sound turned out actually.

Chicosatis....Sorry, little slow today :? No its not GAP (the plugin) its a rack mounted Line 6 Pod XT pro (outboard gear) I d rather do as much outboard as possible. ZERO latency and the guitar sound is pre-mixed right from the get go. The guitar sound in question is a 70's Marshall stack, and then I added a little compression and reverb from the Logic channel strips. I am quite happy how that sound turned out actually.

Ah... should have known. Line 6 is great. Thanks for sharing.

Have a good one. :D