My logic songs....

NoPro

I gotta tell you, I enjoyed the hell out of your stuff. Just different enough...and in a number of styles.

FWIW.. in my month or so checking out this forum, it seems that certain 'types' of music get the most comments. If it doesn't feature either stellar guitar work or synths galore or the 'perfect drum sound', it doesn't seem to get a word.

And, yes... haha...I'm bitter at getting no comments on my first sharing post, so I'm not particularly unbiased.....BUT....I really did enjoy every one of your songs. I listened to each one at least once and a couple of them more than twice.

That aside, for me it was a good thing that I didn't get any responses, because I went back and learned a lot more about mastering with Logic, and the pieces are better because of it. Maybe I'll even post again, sometime.

The Myspace-sound doesn't do justice to your songs.

That aside, you got a great collection of songs. All sound different. Like different bands, different singers even. Maybe that makes it a bit difficult to identify you.

It's all you?

Also in the sense: do you play everything?

II do think you are right about that the songs sound all different...unfortunately I m not very good at determoning what comes out. The songs almost makes themself. It's all me on everything...and yes mp3's do not do the music justice.