sneak peek track

vm1971

HI ALL!

well,

im still working on my new project... very pleased. good reception 'round here... its been a while and nice to be back. the forum has also been a great place for info, new pals, and a wealth of useful knowledge.

the new project is: 30mileshigh

and the first release: is "EP1"

this track is complete, as it will appear on the final product... which is still in the recording/mixing phase - then off to be mastered to complete the picture.

i have to thank some of our pals in here [you know who you are] for mastering referrals, guest musical appearances on the new EP, and overall support.

in the near future ill share with all of you the info to visit the official site, get the new release, and even a nice little idea i have for a physical version.

for now, i hope you all enjoy this new finished track as much as i have enjoyed creating it, and sharing as well. thanks again!!! TALK SOON!

LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?omkwnbcyzmj

Vince

www.30mileshigh.com

Vince you deserve a little more response than this but I'm in the bigget rush ever - it's really good though. Great balance of sound and every bit as imaginative as it sounds like you wanted it to be. Love the doubled (panned right) vocal in the chorus - what IS that effect? - and the ending is gloriously fractured.

Lovely work. Not my kinda music at all but I enjoyed it. Which says an awful lot.

One tip: use less 'real' sounding drums when you play more 'real' sounding patterns (the flams / toms near the end). Unless you program them a bit more convincingly, it does sound a bit done-in-the-box. I think it'd be better to use more artificial sounds there - then it'd work a treat. But this is minor.

Great work.

Robin

Vince you deserve a little more response than this but I'm in the bigget rush ever - it's really good though. Great balance of sound and every bit as imaginative as it sounds like you wanted it to be. Love the doubled (panned right) vocal in the chorus - what IS that effect? - and the ending is gloriously fractured.

Lovely work. Not my kinda music at all but I enjoyed it. Which says an awful lot.

One tip: use less 'real' sounding drums when you play more 'real' sounding patterns (the flams / toms near the end). Unless you program them a bit more convincingly, it does sound a bit done-in-the-box. I think it'd be better to use more artificial sounds there - then it'd work a treat. But this is minor.

Great work.

Robin

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

as far as your drum comments, which is a good observation -

any and all drums are usually "on purpose", tongue-in-cheek, and intentional.

i also PLAY real drums... so i would use them if i had to. hahahha!

but really, thanks so much!!!! IM GLAD YOU ENJOYED!!!!!

what effect on the doubled vocal?

good lord i would have to go back and look.

this was a monster to mix and im a little brain dead.

CHEEEEEEEEERS :lol:

i'm sorry....but i have to speak my mind

it's not often that i hear such talentless rubbish......the lowering of the price of logic has obviously opened the door for anyone and everyone to 'have a go'....

really !!!!! :shock:

it took me 5 minutes to download the track....i will never get that 5 minutes back....not to mention the time spent listening

to sum up .....

the composition is s#!+

the arrangement is terrible

the vocals are (at best), embarassing

the mix...honestly my dog could mix better....and i don't even have a dog

it appears form your link that you are in graphic design...i hope that you are better at this

we can't all be good at everything...stick with the graphics, bitch, and spare us the pain of having to listen....leave the music to the musicians

sorry to be so brutal, but, it will help you in the long run

ciao for now

elliot

ps..liked the cover design :lol: :lol:

bbbbbeeeeeeaaaaaaattttttccccccchhhhhh :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol:

i'm sorry....but i have to speak my mind

it's not often that i hear such talentless rubbish......the lowering of the price of logic has obviously opened the door for anyone and everyone to 'have a go'....

really !!!!! :shock:

it took me 5 minutes to download the track....i will never get that 5 minutes back....not to mention the time spent listening

to sum up .....

the composition is s#!+

the arrangement is terrible

the vocals are (at best), embarassing

the mix...honestly my dog could mix better....and i don't even have a dog

it appears form your link that you are in graphic design...i hope that you are better at this

we can't all be good at everything...stick with the graphics, bitch, and spare us the pain of having to listen....leave the music to the musicians

sorry to be so brutal, but, it will help you in the long run

ciao for now

elliot

ps..liked the cover design :lol: :lol:

bbbbbeeeeeeaaaaaaattttttccccccchhhhhh :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol:

HAHAH! very funny simpleton.

are you back now? are my tracks ready? HIT ME UP

and please tell them you were kidding.

:lol:

sounds pretty cool ... I just gave it a quick listen while I read through some posts, but the song moves along nicely and has good production value. I hope that when I start putting the stuff that I'm workin' on in Logic that it will sound as good.

Sounds really good.

m-m-m

ps- Did you get my response on the D1600 ... sorry it took so long.

sounds pretty cool ... I just gave it a quick listen while I read through some posts, but the song moves along nicely and has good production value. I hope that when I start putting the stuff that I'm workin' on in Logic that it will sound as good.

Sounds really good.

m-m-m

ps- Did you get my response on the D1600 ... sorry it took so long.

aww shucks!

thanks dude!

yeah, thats ok about the KORG!!!! its really ok!!!

thanks for the remarks. and share when youre done yours!!! :D

of course i was kidding.....

actually, it kinda blew me away......production-wise it´s way cool.....i have no idea what you´re doing with the vocals but it is sweet...lots of great sounds...lots of variety, movement and interest.....oh, and i do really like the cover art

you definately have a great command over your software

i bought some new strings today....so will wait till they´re broken in a little, before i re-record your parts....

considering the production values you have, i´m surprised that you were reluctant to let me re-record them

sir...you´ve definately upped the ante.....

i´ll get them to you soon-ish...let me know when the need becomes critical...but you should have them next week at some point

of course i was kidding.....

actually, it kinda blew me away......production-wise it´s way cool.....i have no idea what you´re doing with the vocals but it is sweet...lots of great sounds...lots of variety, movement and interest.....oh, and i do really like the cover art

you definately have a great command over your software

i bought some new strings today....so will wait till they´re broken in a little, before i re-record your parts....

considering the production values you have, i´m surprised that you were reluctant to let me re-record them

sir...you´ve definately upped the ante.....

i´ll get them to you soon-ish...let me know when the need becomes critical...but you should have them next week at some point

i KNEW you were kidding you smart ass... but you did make my gut sink.

i thought maybe you had a freakout or something. YOU WILL PAY FOR IT

HAHAHHA!

thanks for the AWESOME remarks... that means alot coming from you... really.

[he's way amazing, everyone!]

but YOU WILL PAY!

AHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool..take your time on the geetar parts.... im still ripping my hair out over another track... ARGHRGHAGR!

luv ya, pookie!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: