Giving up MainStage. Too buggy at this state.

Sepp Ultura

I'm giving up MainStage to trigger Drums and DrumSequences.

First issue: "Latency" when triggering sequences in Ultrabeat. It always takes one step for Ultrabeat to start. Sequences with a resolution of 1/8 take one 1/8 note to start, sequences with a resolution of 1/16 take one 1/16 note to start etc.

Second issue: First, when loading an Ultrabeat kit that I have built myself (Drag and Drop Samples Kit), everything seems to be fine. But after a certain time, the wrong samples are loaded and I end up with the samples of the "African Kit" and a jungle beat... :lol:

Third issue: Midi Signal Drop out. After updating to version 1.0.2 MainStage won't get any Midi Signal from my Alesis Control Pad. Upon starting up MainStage, everything works fine, but after 2 or 3 minutes, there is no signal coming in. It is not a problem of my ControlPad but a problem with MainStage. It works fine with Ableton Live.

For a live situation, MainStage is not usable in the current version. I am using Ableton Live now.