Len Sasso's MIDI LFO

Since Len made the Environment Toolkit freely downloadable, I've been converting some of his environment tricks into Logic 8 format. Here's a very useful and versatile MIDI LFO. Just import the MIDI LFO layer of this project into your project.

Description from "The Environment Toolkit":

Created by Len Sasso (http://www.swiftkick.com/)

Len_Sasso_MIDI_LFO.logic.zip

MIDI_LFO.jpg.dbc59bc6fe12435c93ffc1c58547c31c.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Let me just ask Len if it's ok to have this here ... just want to make sure he's cool with it.

Thanks David. I was meaning to do that myself but it slipped my mind. Me having a . . er . slippery mind and all. Probably better if you ask though.

• 5 months later...

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your hard work creatiing this midi LFO. While im not at home and in front of my DAW to try it im sure that its going to be great.

Can you please advise how this is installed / used in Logic 8. I would like to use it to automate the volume of AU instruments.

Cheers,

Waz

fader8,

Thanks for this (and to Len too, of course)!

I've unpacked the macro, made a few customisations and now want to re-pack it into a neat little macro like the original. The problem is that when I re-pack it, all the plumbing is still visible. I've tried unchecking Show All in the parameter box, but this is not much help.

How did you get it to pack with all the plumbing hidden?

Thanks for any advice,

Tom