nedd these quick tricks? new to logic.

danielkip

I am new to logic since i used cubase before. There are something i would like to know how to do.

-when i make samples in a sequence of audio files and they overlap each other, how can i make them cut these overlapping areas?

-in one track i have a hi hat sequence. i want to make the first one beat harder and the next one softer and so on. in cubase i have control of each sample individually. In logic, when i go to the wave editor and i reduce gain, it works for every piece of that sample in that track.

-how can i create a new region from an audio file that i have just hidden the start and the end of it for example?

thanks for you patience.

know these are noob stuff, but it's tricky when it comes to changing to a new platform.

I am new to logic since i used cubase before. There are something i would like to know how to do.

-when i make samples in a sequence of audio files and they overlap each other, how can i make them cut these overlapping areas?

-in one track i have a hi hat sequence. i want to make the first one beat harder and the next one softer and so on. in cubase i have control of each sample individually. In logic, when i go to the wave editor and i reduce gain, it works for every piece of that sample in that track.

-how can i create a new region from an audio file that i have just hidden the start and the end of it for example?

thanks for you patience.

know these are noob stuff, but it's tricky when it comes to changing to a new platform.

Hey.

Hi there.

Opa, e aí, belezinha?

Mais um brazuca?

Isso tá ficando como Miami.

:)

Well, I really recommend you reading the manuals and buying David Nahamani's Book to learn Logic.

Also, take a close look on the video tutorials from MacProVideo.com.

So. If I understand you correctly:

1) Use No Overlap drag mode in The Arrange.

2) There are a lot of ways of dealing with MIDI data in Logic. A lot of ways.

Search on Logic's Help PDF file (you can open it from Logic's Help Menu) for The Piano Roll, Velocity Tool and about Hyper Editor.

3) Do you want to create a new audio file? If yes, select the region you want and use Convert Regions to New Audio Files in The Arrange's Audio sub-menu.