Can't find Reason rewire in logic

luizinhoplenitude

Hello guys, i think i need your help here!!! I've got Logic pro 8, and it works fine. But for some reason, I can't find my REASON rewire in it, I can see Aleton Live there, but not REASON and Melodyne... I don't know why, but if u guys know, that would be very helpfull.

I hope for answers, thank u very much!!!! :(

Hi..Did you watch the video..I don't know how familiar you are with the rewire thing..Do check out the link to SFLogicninja..I think the video about rewire and reason is #9 on about page 3 of his videos..Check it out and see if perhaps there is something that may have been missed.. JON

Yes, I've watched it, and have been doing the same way, but when I open Logic, and create a midi track, I can't see the Reason folder to select the mid input...

I see all the General Midi inputs in there, but not the reason folder to select the midi from...

This is driving me insane :shock:

I hope u get it, thanks 4 your help!!!!

OUCH...Man I don't know..? So you open Logic then open Reason before you do anything rite ? Then you create an "external midi" track rite,? When you create it make sure the "open library" box is checked..And you stil don't see a reason option in the library ? That is odd.. But Logic and Reason have never played well together...This doesn't sound like an issue such as sync cause you haven't even gotten that far..Which version of each are you using..I'm using Reason 4.01 and Logic Pro8.02...I don't use rewire with Logic much..I use it with Pro-Tools and Ableton Live...Those rewire connects work were Logic is very bothersome..You may wish to re-instal the latest version of Reason and see what happens..Just install it over your current version, but make sure to move any refills away then drag them back into the reason folder if that's were you keep them,so you don't lose them..Might be worth a try.. JON

Hello John, as I said, thats exactly what I do.... My reason is 3.4, and logic 8.2....

I don't see any Reason folder at all when I open Logic and create an external midi....

I'll try to install Reason 4, and see if anything changes, but thanks 4 your help again, and I'll let u know if anything changes.

Cheers!!!! :?

Hi..The latest version of Reason3 is 3.05 for mac users..It is a maintanence update for intel systems..It is also adviced for all mac users..Perhaps ? One never knows..But if you have Reason4 (which also has been updated) I would sayinstall it..It is hands down the best version of Reason yet..Everything is musc better plus the new features are great...It takes a while to get used to with the new sequencer but worth it in the long run.. JON