On line manual?

weeddigger

I think having a viewable manual online would be great, if only just to copy and paste info on a thread, for someone who may have missed the info.

Maybe there is one and I've missed it. I am @ work now though, using Windows 98, that's why I don't go into the Mac.

Maybe it's against the copyright law?

Or maybe it's just better to say RTFM.

I sure as hell love typing it.

:arrow:

Another link.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/Logic_Pro_8_User_Manual.pdf

Many workplaces have the ability to watch and/or track EVERYTHING you do on the computer they let you use. Most don't really care about it unless you are goofing around too much and not getting your work done. In any event, you will have plenty of time to participate in this forum if you are caught and fired.

Si senor, electronic, but also online, like on this site, to veiw anytime.

I actually use the manual the way you're displaying it, all the time, but because I am at work, I can't get my MBP online, so can't copy and paste.

This would be used mainly by users who don't have access to their Macs at the moment.

Another link.

http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/Logic_Pro_8_User_Manual.pdf

Many workplaces have the ability to watch and/or track EVERYTHING you do on the computer they let you use. Most don't really care about it unless you are goofing around too much and not getting your work done. In any event, you will have plenty of time to participate in this forum if you are caught and fired.

word...

That's actually what I was looking for.

Thanks!

Many workplaces have the ability to watch and/or track EVERYTHING you do on the computer they let you use. ...In any event, you will have plenty of time to participate in this forum if you are caught and fired.

I hope theyare reading this right now.

Gimme a reason.