shite vs shit.

Just use shyte instead of s#!+ and you'll be good to roll out your own, er, shyte...

:mrgreen:

But I know what you mean. The one British/Aussie-ism I like the most is the "c word" when guys use it to refer to other guys, like, "he's a real f---ing c-nt". ROFL every time. :mrgreen: But use that in everyday American speech and, well, I don't have to 'splain...

Just use shyte instead of s#!+ and you'll be good to roll out your own, er, shyte...

:mrgreen:

But I know what you mean. The one British/Aussie-ism I like the most is the "c word" when guys use it to refer to other guys, like, "he's a real f---ing c-nt". ROFL every time. :mrgreen: But use that in everyday American speech and, well, I don't have to 'splain...

yeah ski,

throwing out some cross-gender byte at someone over here is a good way

to get severely beaten about the head and shoulders.

Edited by 1pauper1

The dutch are the worst.. I once had a talk with an english dude who asked me what kind of swearing words we used.. When I told him it that we usually wish someone to get a decease like cancer, he could not believe it.. Yep, folks that how messed up we are.. Cancerdog, Cancerjew and everything with typhoid is good to (seriously, people say it!)... And btw we can just swear on tv.. things like c*nt is "kut" in dutch and you hear that all the time on tv or just in the supermarket when someone can't find the cereals.. I know we're sick :D

heres a term for ya from the nz......munted,great for many uses....
haha in aus that refers to someone throwing up, usually after copious amounts of alcohol (or it may refer to someone who's close to that stage, so hearing "munted c*nt" is not uncommon)