Saving Logic Files in Directories

Dirty NeEdLeZ

Hi guys,

I've got a couple project folders on my desktop. These folders contain all the data necessary for my projects, (samples, project files, etc). Now, to optimize my HD data I want to transfer these to a different drive. My question is, When I re-open Logic and want to access that project, will Logic know to search the new drive? Or will it search the desktop for those files? If so, what do I need to do to make sure Logic points to the right place?

Many thanks.

Dirtyy

It contains Audio Files, Undo Data, Project File Backups (I assume some of these folders were 'automagically' created by Logic), and some of my imported samples that I saved into the project folder.

The projects were saved as Logic project files - unsure of the ext. They are sitting in the desktop folder for that particular project. In terms of including assets, I assume that is the related samples, libraries, exs intruments? One of them has them, the other doesn't.

Thanks