sounddip in msp10 speaker using logic's

I seem to have a flaw in my speakers but i am not sure. When I run logic's test oscillators plugin. and do a sine sweep across the frequency spectrum there the volume is lower from 130 hz until 190 hz.it's a couple of db's softer , and i think it explains some lack of bass in my mixes. When I do the sweep on headphones, it's sounds just fine.

How does this work for you guys? Does the volume stay the same through those frequencies when you do a oscillator test?

Should I buy new speakers? or new cones?

Thanx!

personiam,

This could easily be your room. The dip is the node frequency of a standing wave. You probably have two parallel/axial walls nearby that are causing this. To be sure that's it, take one speaker outside and run the sweep again. If you still hear the dip at that frequency, it's the speaker. If not, you have to look at moving your rig to another spot, or thinking about some heavy acoustical treatment, (bass traps) for the space you're in.