Logic Pro 9 Quiz [completely rewritten]

irecords

beej, you choose your choices by clicking (point n click), you only need to choose either one green or one blue loop. The reason being the hotspot is around all the green or all the blue. The point will flash and remain highlighted, and then you move on to the next question. It worked correctly, when i have tried it, and the other questions work fine as well with hotspots.

Hmm... didn't work for me. I tried it a few times - I could not answer that question correctly even though I knew the correct answer, due to the interface. It's just not clear imo what to do/click/select.

And yes, what I tried did include clicking on one of the selections.

I'll try it again later, but it just didn't work for me - leaving me stuck on 96% correct... :(

I came across a couple of questions (#28, I think, and #30) where I clicked Submit and the test popped up an alert saying I'd given the wrong answer and then let me go back and change my answer.

Tankfield, yeah I know. I came across that issue last night, when testing, and changed that last night, with my latest upload. I also added a timer :) like the real test, so now that issue is resolved.

If you can't even operate a web page, what business do you have running Logic? :roll:

I know, ridiculous, isn't it. Perhaps I should take up a less complicated or technology-focused discipline, like stamp collecting, or otter spotting, or something *really* simples like becoming a drummer...

Also folks, I'll be updating the test as I add the new questions so you will see more and more questions added. I won't announce it, except for this one time. Now the test has Chapters 1-3 complete.

New Features:

***Timer added

***Randomized Answers (except None of the above)

***Randomized Questions

***Check All that Apply

Yes, it really times out after 90 minutes so you must complete in that time.

To be fixed: Ignore scoring of 4 points, I have to change for each question, and I'll wait for final question bank.

It's shaping up to be a more useful quiz than it's predecessor, so I'm happy.

NOTE: To see new questions clear your browser cache!

Wardini,

If there is enough interest in a IPHONE APP, then I could make that.

However It wouldn't be free, but I would want to charge a reasonable price somewhere between (.99-$1.99)

Again, this is only if there is a interest in it. The number of people requesting this would need to be high though. Especially if this was priced at the price indicated.

UPDATE: NOW THAT Jailbreaking is Legal according to the electronic foundations frontier, you can use flash on your iPad, by doing a google search.