newbie from Rotterdam, HOlland

Whzzp Peeps,

Although in the past I've done some mastering with Logic 5 on a windows notebook, i never really produced anything with this program. I am currently working with Reason3 but would like to make the transition to Logic any time soon. On my current Powerbook G4 15" -1,5Gig proc, 1Gig memo, i've got Logic Express. They delivered the mac with that on it. I dont know the difference between Pro and Express, will search for those details, but I guess I could use all the help :)

OK :)

So I've bought myself a copy of Logic Pro 7 and am running it on my powerbook G4 15", 1.5Gig processor, with 1Gig memory.

I've been producing in Reason3 and have only had a few encounters with Logic 5.5 when working on my former Windows laptop, for mastering purposes. Really making music in Logic I've only seen someone do once or twice. I know its a mountain I have to climb and I am willing to do that. But as a true musician I want to start making music a.s.a.p. with my new tool.

Is there any manual or video tour or something that'll help me get going a lot quicker than reading the manual? I dont use any midi except for my M-Audio Oxygen8. And I will never use any midi, all I use is software. So now I want to get started making my beats, using bassline synths en getting ready with samples and FX.

Whats the best thing I could do at this point?