I Cant authorize AU's..authorization window is unaccessable!

suballiance

I have recently installed Logic 7.2 and now when I startup Logic, it hangs if I need to authorize any plugins or demos (For example - Antares Auto Tune Demo).

The white Antares Authorization screen pops up, but I can't press continue or cancel. If I try and click anywhere on this window I get the familiar (no can do) bong sound. To carry on scanning other plugins I must go to the Activity Monitor and Force Quit the AUVAL process which means I cannot authorize the plugin.

Its like the white authorize window cannot be accessed in any way. I can't ALT + TAB to the AUVAL process as its hidden. I've tried sending commands to it through the Activity monitor, but all it does is quit the process or fail the authorization.

I dont remember having this problem before 7.2. It happens on pretty much any demo plugins i install which have a splash screen at the start [where u shud be able to click try/buy etc] when you load up logic.

This is driving me insane, its definetley a logic problem and not down to the various plugins.

if anyone has a solution to this problem it would be GREAT !! :shock: :D

• 8 months later...