Video Game Of Choice

What is your favorite current video game platform?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite current video game platform?

• Xbox
    • PS2
    • Game Cube
    • PC
    • Xbox 360
    • I keep it old school (Nintendo, SNES, Sega, Pong)

• 2 weeks later...

Seems like we don't have many gamers on this forum? I for one decided to give up on video games back a LONG time ago, when I was already spending way too much time on Pac Man instead of working or playing music or enjoying life in general! I thought if I was addicted to Pac Man, imagine what an X Box would do to me!

I'm sure one day I'll get one of those, and I probably won't believe how good it's gotten, and how far behind I've been left, and my kids will think I'm pathetic.

I do enjoy watching movies though. A LOT of movies! :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Seems like we don't have many gamers on this forum? I for one decided to give up on video games back a LONG time ago, when I was already spending way too much time on Pac Man instead of working or playing music or enjoying life in general! I thought if I was addicted to Pac Man, imagine what an X Box would do to me!

I'm sure one day I'll get one of those, and I probably won't believe how good it's gotten, and how far behind I've been left, and my kids will think I'm pathetic.

I do enjoy watching movies though. A LOT of movies! :wink:

"

"