Logic and Plogue tutorial

stevenson

• 1 year later...

stevenson, I have noticed that you use Plogue Bidule in conjunction with Real Guitar and was wondering if you can use Bidule to host Real Guitar as a vst and then use the midi out function with in it and route midi back into logic via rewire. I was going to try this in their demo version, but it is no longer available. If it is possible to rewire the midi out back into logic I may be interested in purchasing it... do you have any experience with it. I have been searching for a work around the no midi out in AU problem for a while and haven't really found anything that works very good.

I would like to use the Musiclab strum engine to drive other soft synths if possible, but as it stands at the moment it does not appear to be possible in Logic. I am not too sure how the midi out in Real Guitar works, so I would love the opportunity to explore the possibilities.

stevenson, I have noticed that you use Plogue Bidule in conjunction with Real Guitar and was wondering if you can use Bidule to host Real Guitar as a vst and then use the midi out function with in it and route midi back into logic via rewire. I was going to try this in their demo version, but it is no longer available. If it is possible to rewire the midi out back into logic I may be interested in purchasing it... do you have any experience with it. I have been searching for a work around the no midi out in AU problem for a while and haven't really found anything that works very good.

I would like to use the Musiclab strum engine to drive other soft synths if possible, but as it stands at the moment it does not appear to be possible in Logic. I am not too sure how the midi out in Real Guitar works, so I would love the opportunity to explore the possibilities.

• 3 months later...