Alesis Fusion Logic 8 Environment

Hello: I'm new in this forum and I would like to contribute with an Alesis Fusion environment.

Taking count of 'specific' midi implementation of Fusion, I did not add all I want, but it is a beginning. If you like to add or modify something of course feel free to do it and share it, please.

This is very useful in Song Mode, controlling up to 16 midi channel, with the following parameter available to edit:

Mixer: Volume / Pan (if somebody knows how to add Solo, Mute and Send 1 and Send 2 feel free)

Filter: Cut off and Resonance

Edition: Ribbon, Attack, Decay, Sustain (if you find the midi CC for release on Fusion... thanks for let me know)

Controls: Knobs 1 to 4 and S1 + S2

To add your own banks (Logic only accept to add 14 banks by name, but you can have until 126 banks from track inspector in arranger view), just double click on FUSION MULTITIMBRAL, copy all sounds from bank, select options, then paste all names (I would like to rename banks names but I was unable...).

Enjoy !!

Any feedback please to 'nickname ATTT gmail DOTTT com'

To see an screenshot: http://www.hispasonic.com/comunidad/download.php?id=55201&mode=view

FusionEnvV1.zip