Help Needed With Track layouts Chords Hooks Etc

O.k im a DJ & Producer in the making, i was at college but dropped out as it was not the right type of course for me.

How ever in that time i learned the basics of logic, but am needing more idea on the way to layout a track for Hardcore, trance, dance.

I mean as many know first port of call asides picking your percs, you would start with intro followed by a break which tends to build up into a fairly full main section.

And then continues in the normal way till basic track layout is complete, my problem which i am after solving is having the tune sound to repetitive, and i am wanting to understand how to break up the tediousness and create the perfect track. i am fairly sure a lot of you know the exact problem i am having and am trying to explain, but just for arguments sake i have upped a logic pro file for you to load. So you can see what i need to do to solve this problem who knows you might even like to work on it ;)

Desturbed Visions.zip

Locig pro 8 file uses ultrabeat, nexus