Making an Audio tracks from my midi tracks in logic 4.8.1

Jerrique

Hi Guys,

I have MicroLogic Audio 4.8.1 on my Dell 4700 P4 3.0. I have been creating midi files in the past and then play it out of my keyboard (PSR 500) to sing with and make wave files which is preventive, but that is was used to doing with my computer that didn't have enough hardware resources.

Now, I am trying to step up in time.

I have mobilepre USB connected to my computer and a USB to midi connection going to my keyboard. I have also put a 1/4 inch plug into the back of my keyboard and it is running to the mobilepre USB device into the output 1 and 2 jacks. These are also 1/4 jacks. I have created some songs that have midi track along with audio tracks in them. However, I am not able to bounce the midi tracks to a disk, so I was hoping you could tell me how I can go about recording audio tracks from these midi tracks in my songs.

I think I everything else set up.

Logic software on computer windows XP, usb midi interface connected to PSR 500 keyboard, 1/4 inch cable coming from the headphone from the back of the PSR 500 to the mobilepre USB output 1 and 2 jacks, and stereo line output jack going to my multimedia speakers.

Jerrique.