Preamp + ad/da + g5

ok guys,i want to buy myself a nice preamp and converter soon..im thinking maybe the avalon AD2022 or m5,or the TL audio PA1 for pre,although

i own a tube mic so im leading towards the avalon pre's cause the are solid state!!

now im not sure what the best solution is for a converterfrom here,i am trying to start up a small recording and production studio and i only really wanna record two signals simultaniously at the most!!,so i dont no what i really need in the means of a ad/da converter!!ibasically i need something that will convert the preamps outs into my g5 and also feed my dynaudio bm5a's!!.i dont have a mixer and dont really want one so i wanna have the best system i can get between mic/pre/ad/g5,ive never really looked into this sorta thing before ...being used to just having an all in one sorta setup like the motu 828mkll all the signal flow is just plug and play, so im alittle confused as to how it works when u get all the sperate bits etc!!

could someone give me an example of how i would set a system up for optimum low latency and what sort of converter i should get if i only really need a few signals ad'd.....would the apogee ensemble be overkill????

thanks

:)