Using Apple loop, change key signature 3 times though there

space

Hi

I'm going through David's book, page 259 about setting the projects key signature

I've inserted 3 key signature changes, E (the original of the apple loop itself) C and Db. Though when it comes to C and Db there is no change it just stays on E.

What I have done is copy the audio region three times and changed the key signature for each copy, I thought with each key change the sound of each region would change too, though this doesn't seem to be the case here.

Has anybody got some advice on this, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

I just tried that too, exactly what you said but nothing changed at all.

I find that it just stays on what the first key signature is (regardless of whether it is the loops original key sig or if I have changed it) the other key sigs don't figure for some reason.

yes, I got it, thanks to your help and the manuel. As that specific part of global tracks is very new to me.

With the the blue loops the signature has no effect, though it effects the midi regions.

The transposition and chord change, effect both the blue and green loops.

So the transposition and chord change actually override the signature in this case? This is what I'm finding here.

Off course then you have the regions transpose parameter too, which is what I may stick to in the future.