does mainstage 2 require a seperate graphics card now??

deej08

ive searched all over the apple site and nowhere does it say in the requirements that it needs a sepearte graphics card cause im still running and early 08 macbook. has anyone heard anything on this yet??

thanks deej

Not sure why you think that, but no.. it works pretty well with that machine. Early MacBooks had very primitive video cards, but they got better with the 2nd generation.

hey b stone im not quite sure what you mean on your first statement. What i ment was that the first main stage required a seperate graphics card. it runs well on my machine with 4gb of ram just the piano image looks kinda choppy and what i ment was that nothing ive read so far says anything about mainstage2 needing a sepearte graphics card so i wasnt too sure.

ive searched all over the apple site and nowhere does it say in the requirements that it needs a sepearte graphics card cause im still running and early 08 macbook. has anyone heard anything on this yet??

I think that info was removed, because it is no longer relevant, because all Intel Macs have a graphics card that is capable of rendering the workspace. So don't worry about it.

right on good to hear. im not tech savvy haha but i know for a fact my mac book doesnt have a graphics just that chip set or what ever it is.

but hey thanks for all the feed back folks.

im hoping to get my upgrade to logic 9 in the next couple months. with being in school and paying for that and just buying logic 8 a few weeks ago im jsut short on cash