mainstage without monitor

verschel

Is there a solution using mainstage on a Mac Mini without a monitor?

What do you want to do?

MainStage 2 should launch without a monitor, but if anything goes wrong with the Mac, you still want to have a way to find out what it is....

What do you want to do?

At this moment I use Rax on stage for playing virtual instruments.

I use it without a monitor and send programchanges from a masterkeyboard.

Never had problems. Wil use MainStage for the Logic instruments. don't need a monitor on stage.

MainStage 2 should launch without a monitor, but if anything goes wrong with the Mac, you still want to have a way to find out what it is....

What do you want to do?

At this moment I use Rax on stage for playing virtual instruments.

I use it without a monitor and send programchanges from a masterkeyboard.

Never had problems. Wil use MainStage for the Logic instruments. don't need a monitor on stage.

Apple's remote desktop is your friend. But then again, if you had a laptop to do this, you wouldn't need the Mini.

I also consider running mainstage (currently Mainstage 1) without a monitor. But on a Mac Pro. I ´d like to use my macbook to remote the Mac Pro. But the problem is, when I open Mainstage without a Montior connected to it, Mainstage brings the message "the grahics card is not supported" (or something like that, don´t know the exact phrase) Plugging in a Monitor cable doesn´t help. My internet research so far shows only a little adapter with a resistance in it helps. So the mac pro "thinks" a monitor is connected to it. But I think this is not really elegant. Anyone knowing some other idea how to run Mainstage on a Mac Pro without monitor? (ideally software based)

greets

myand

I also consider running mainstage (currently Mainstage 1) without a monitor. But on a Mac Pro. I ´d like to use my macbook to remote the Mac Pro. But the problem is, when I open Mainstage without a Montior connected to it, Mainstage brings the message "the grahics card is not supported" (or something like that, don´t know the exact phrase) Plugging in a Monitor cable doesn´t help. My internet research so far shows only a little adapter with a resistance in it helps. So the mac pro "thinks" a monitor is connected to it. But I think this is not really elegant. Anyone knowing some other idea how to run Mainstage on a Mac Pro without monitor? (ideally software based)

greets

myand

The new Mainstage in Logic Pro 9 works without a monitor!