Fade out - in MS - using a controller?

gs-dk

I like the new features in Mainnstage a LOT, but there is one think I can't solve. How do I make a switch so I can map a footpedal (or keyboard) to make a fade out message on the playbacktrack? The play and stop buttons work perfect.

Thanks in advance!

I like the new features in Mainnstage a LOT, but there is one think I can't solve. How do I make a switch so I can map a footpedal (or keyboard) to make a fade out message on the playbacktrack? The play and stop buttons work perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a foot controller button? I'm not speaking about a continuous controller pedal, but a button for your feet? The Roland FC300 is an example of a foot controller full of buttons.

You need to create a button or find an existing button in layout and assign it to an incoming MIDI from a hardware device.Then switch to Edit view and map a button to the Fade-out parameter in Playback.

I recommend you read the documentation.. shouldn't take more than an hour or so (its pretty short) and it explains this type of stuff very clearly.