Coffee Anyone?

That Dunkin Donuts coffee is the bomb!

Hey new friends. I came across this website upon a google search. I was a frequent visitor of the LUG, but now that I've discovered this I'm more comfortable using a more user friendly forum. Here at LPH you don't have admins breathing down your neck and approving every post. Thanks David for such a great website and a growing community. I've been looking for something like this. I'm hoping to make enemies real soon. :wink:

Bransin, you are not allowed to discuss this website, even positively. This thread is now locked and will auto-destruct in 5 seconds.

OK Just kidding :wink:

Thanks for the kind words, and welcome here. I move things around here and there but you'll find I am usually not a big fan of censorship.

That's great you know Brock! Yeah, he was one of my favorite teachers at the Conservatory I really looked up to. Very inspiring, and watching him work with Logic is so smooth and skillful. We had a few simulation sessions in class where he would play the picky producer roll and would make the whole class feel intimidated. Very smart man.

• 2 weeks later...